Coal Country Inn
Coal Country Inn offers 91 comfortable guest rooms that are ideal for an extended stay. It is centrally located in the power stations area which makes it the ideal place for energy workers who want a clean, comfortable stay at an affordable price.
Everyone lives on their own schedule, and that's why Coal Country Inn was designed with you in mind. Our 24-hour market lets you pick up necessities and snacks any time of day or dine at our on-site restaurant, Charlie’s Bistro. We feature cooked to order breakfast, evening meals and prepared sack lunches for your on the go meals. Whether you need to catch up on laundry or email, our coin laundry and free Wi-Fi are just some of the at-home conveniences that will make your stay a little easier.
Coal Country Inn is near the following power stations:
- Leland Olds Station (Stanton) - 5 miles
- Minnkota Power Cooperative (Center) - 26 miles
- Dakota Gasification Company (Beulah) - 27 miles
- Coyote Station (Beulah) - 27 miles
- Antelope Valley Station (Beulah) - 27 miles
- Coal Creek Station (Underwood) - 32 miles